Sunday 1 October 2017

Road trip

I am off this week on the Daytona for my first hedonistic trip on the bike. I am heading for the "coast to coast" from the med. To the Atlantic. Apparently the roads are better on the Spanish side so I will be mainly in Spain, but starting from Perpignan in France and ending up at st. Jean de Luz in France also.

Today's part was to travel down to Perpignan, I decided to go a pretty direct route through the Ardeche, Cevennes and the Tarn. Finishing up on a portion of motorway (A75) down to Bezier and then Perpignan. I stopped at the beach to prove I at least got that far!

The roads I chose were for most part pretty good, although lots of the smaller roads had loose gravel newly spread on them, and these were less fun.

Tomorrow starts the real trip across the Pyrenees I hope the weather stays OK.


No comments: